About the Company
Our client is a large and growing asset manager. They are looking to hire a Senior Business Systems Analyst, Corporate Finance. This position will be working primarily with Workday Financial Management processes, including General Ledger, Financials Reporting, Payables, Receivables, Employee Expenses, Banking and Settlements to deliver business solutions
Why Work Here
- Be a part of a growing asset management company that is already one of Canada’s Top 10 largest
- Fast-paced and challenging work. Highly collaborative culture with exposure to business partners across the company.
- Offers a comprehensive benefit package
About the Opportunity
- Assess the internal clients' business models and their integration with technology, and perform a liaison function between stakeholders, professional services consultants and IT. Interact with the business to discover, document and contribute to solution requirements and user manuals. Analyze, document and contribute to business processes and related business requirements from various stakeholders to implement Workday-based solutions. Map data requirements for report specifications and solution integration initiatives
- Interact with the system users to understand software limitations and service constraints. Collaborate with professional services consultants during solution configuration. Manage and facilitate solution testing strategies and execute test plans. Deploy completed solutions, including documentation of setup/configuration manuals and provide training as required.
- Assure continuity and transparency of the support function and timely resolution of users' issues. Stay familiar with multiple approaches to problem-solving. Manage issues through to completion.
- Assure that business requirements and solution designs are understood, and required documentation is completed on time with high levels of accuracy and quality. Define document types, document storage strategy, location, organization and templates for the documentation related to the corporate solutions.
- Apply, follow and contribute to existing processes and procedures—help create base-level requirements and design documentation. Review and ensure that current requirements documents are signed off/approved and reflect the current state.
- Champion existing products and solutions while staying current with new offerings in the marketplace. Provide consulting support to the implementation team and conduct necessary research to recommend appropriate products and tools to develop scalable and forward-looking business solutions.
- Maintain consistent communication channels between business units, technology teams and professional services consultants through regular status updates and feedback to Project Managers and Product Owners.
- Assist in assuring the data integrity of all interoperable supported solutions across the ERP platform. Coordinate and assist users during the user acceptance testing cycle of projects. Ensure that all test cases have been executed and documented according to the company’s standards and track all issues.
- Develop user manuals and provide training to business users to ensure that solutions and processes are well understood during rollout. Develop understanding and knowledge of critical existing solutions that new projects or changes will impact.
- Work closely with business users, IT Operations, and professional services consultants during solution configuration life cycle stages. Champion the use of professional services consultants ' best practices to ensure the total value of selected solutions is fully aligned to business requirements and IT guiding principles.
- More than three years of Finance ERP implementation experience in a related role is mandatory
- Workday experience and Financial Management Certification are an asset
- MS productivity tools expertise and Office 365 is a must
$100,000 to $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #335469.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.