Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a business system integration project.
About the Opportunity
- Creating process mapping documents - detailed documents in words with information about source documents and explanatory notes
- Working on the Business system integration project - new banking services platform to be implemented and data to be pooled in from all sites
- Operational data to be mapped - AR, AP and Payroll information
- Defining new processes to consolidate 3 different data sources and creating the format/ template for data presentation
- Highlight potential risks during data consolidation and work with Senior management
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Accounting Designation/ MBA/ CFA/ PMP
- Understands the accounting function enough to recommend process improvements
- Loves Data - heavy hitter on the analytics and process mapping/documentation side
- Advanced excel user - Ability to write macros is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pick up on additional tasks and be proactive
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24798.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.