About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the financial services industry with global operations. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Finance Solutions who will act as a key enabler within a transformation squad, supporting change and process re-engineering within Finance Operations. The Finance Transformation Analyst will support the transformation squad lead through the inception to execution of projects, developing and maintaining governance structures and documentation, as well as providing change management, training, and post implementation support for process owners.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Growing company
- Excellent culture with a supportive boss and cohesive team
- Good work life balance
- Excellent compensation plan
- Look for opportunities to eliminate, simplify and automate processes. Based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs, recommends approaches or changes to streamline and integrate processes to improve overall efficiency
- Key contributor within a team of mixed discipline resources to drive tangible change across key priority processes to deliver process improvements for productivity savings and enhanced customer/employee experience.
- Develops and documents processes, standard operating procedures, and/ or end-user materials.
- Design training material and organize stakeholder training and Q&A sessions on re-engineered processes, inclusive of tools/templates to appropriate process owners.
- Maintains process documentation to ensure available for stakeholders as required.
- Helps resolves issues regarding processes that are raised from all sources/stakeholders.
- Support process owners by ensuring process governance is clear, information templates are available, and frequently asked questions are addressed.
- Support the transformation squad lead in rolling-out changes to governance through implementing change management strategies.
- Design, implement and collect KPIs to support and monitor the rollout of new processes, guidance or information tools.
- Collect stakeholder feedback on operating model rollout and identify areas that require further clarification/improvements.
- CPA designation
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, or experience at a top-tier management consulting firm
- Knowledge of data-driven analysis, project delivery practices and standards across a process improvement lifecycle
- Experience assessing process risk and implementing appropriate control mechanisms
- MS Office proficiency: Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Experience with data analysis tools, SQL; in its absence, eagerness to learn is a must
- Knowledge of automation technologies such as Power Automate, RPAs, Alteryx and other solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with SAP S4/HANA a plus
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #371921.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.