Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a process mapping and data clean up initiative for a 6 Month Contract with the potential to extend.
About the Opportunity
- Experience cleaning up data from different sources, conducting data validity checks
- Creating process mapping documents - detailed documents in words with information about source documents and explanatory notes
- Examining various variables that exist while mapping processes and consolidating data from 3 different sources to a common platform
- Defining new processes to consolidate 3 different data sources and creating the format/ template for data presentation
- Highlight potential risks during data consolidation and work with Senior management to manage those
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Accounting Designation/ MBA/ CFA/ PMP
- Understands the accounting function enough to recommend process improvements
- Loves Data - heavy hitter on the analytics side
- Advanced excel user - Ability to write macros is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pick up on additional tasks and be proactive
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24797.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.