About the Opportunity
- Liaising with the client and various third party SME's to ensure proper execution of investments in line with company policy
- Assessing performance and creating dashboards to assess investment performance
- Helping to establish processes as the function is built
- CPA or CFA designated (international designation is ok)
- 4+ years of investment management experience including creation of dashboards, conducting analysis, etc.
- Strong Excel
- Comfortable working in the early stages of a new function to help establish and create processes
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333900.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.