About the Opportunity
- Requirements, ownership and support for internal and external delivery teams
- Document review and business process descriptions; use cases and scenarios
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and provide guidance throughout the delivery cycle
- Work with development and QA teams to facilitate knowledge transfer
- Create test scenarios to convey requirement complexity
- Analyze test cases to ensure adequate test coverage on requirements
- Assist in the creation of test cases
- Perform data analysis for various reports or ad hoc queries
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in the creation of training materials and support documentation
- Evaluate, plan, and implement improvements in development processes and practices
- Requires 5 years experience of related professional experience as a BA and accounting/finance.
- Required experience with Oracle.
- Strong analytical skills and proven critical thinking capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment with open and clear communication of thoughts and ideas
- Skilled with MS Office suite of products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled with data analysis and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, SQL Server, advanced excel functions
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #394839.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.