About the Company
Our client is a well-known organization in the healthcare industry. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for a broad range of financial accountabilities and financial services in a multi-site environment working with designated client portfolios.
Why Work Here
- Very team oriented and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to develop and grow in role
- Opportunity to buildout process improvements and efficiencies
About the Opportunity
- Assist the Finance Manager-General Accounting with all month end financial reporting tasks and internal and external audit preparations including coordination/preparation of audit working papers.
- The SBA will ensure all reconciliations are completed accurately and on a timely basis and will be responsible for reconciling selected higher risk accounts;
- Complete monthly/quarterly financial reporting including variance analysis and executive summaries;
- Regularly review and improve internal controls;
- Accurately complete the HST monthly filings to CRA;
- Assist with cash flow forecasts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations, continuity schedules and prepare journal entries;
- Review and document financial procedures and processes; provide strategic/business advice;
- Coordinate and deliver appropriate training and professional/technical assistance to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- Work with other team members in finance to ensure financial integrity of the general ledger reporting structures and the budget/forecast computer software.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate policies, mis guidelines, CICA handbook and government regulations
- Participate in other special projects and ad hoc analysis as assigned periodically.
- Support a workplace that embraces diversity, encourages teamwork and complies with all applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
- 3-5 years of related working experience within Finance
- Experience within an academic research environment an asset
- Industry related experience within healthcare or NPO is an asset
- Strong communication/presentation skills
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 326960.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.