About the Company
Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry recognized as a large social enterprise. They are looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to join the Clinical Finance team and support core financial processes to build a solid and compelling financial plan.
Why Work Here
- Great work/life balance
- Company will offer stability
- Passionate about healthcare
About the Opportunity
- Support core financial processes (annual budget, quarterly forecasts, monthly reporting) to build a solid and compelling financial plan that meets the expectations of the clinical program
- Support clinical stakeholders with analyzing and evaluating unit/division level financials on a monthly basis
- Lead month-end process through the preparation of journal entries and reporting of clinical volumes
- Provide support to business manager by regularly meeting with clinical managers to investigate variances while identifying risks and opportunities; coordinating monthly program level financial review presentations and attending monthly business unit meetings to discuss performance
- Modelling and analyzing large volume of clinical data to help drive decision making including case volume and personnel planning
- Participate in ad-hoc clinical and financial projects by providing financial/statistical analysis and strategic insights to drive decision making
- Liaise with corporate finance departments for program financial management, activity reporting, case costing, and funding proposals, as well as funding reconciliations and audit requirements
- CPA or MBA
- 3-5 years of related experience in an accounting environment with exposure to analyze and interpret complex financial/business data
- Business partnering, FP&A experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28941.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.