LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST. Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to assist the FP&A team on a 6-9 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
Senior Business Analyst
About the Opportunity
- Conduct profitability review and analysis
- Conduct variance analysis between actual vs. budget, prior year and forecast
- Assist with the annual budget (preparation and system upload) as well as monthly forecasting
- Develop pro-forma business plans and P&L for existing and new product launches to evaluate profitability/feasibility
- Partner with and support various divisions such as sales, operations, marketing, etc.
- Actively participate in process improvements and ad hoc projects assigned
- CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, MBA
- At least 5 years’ experience financial modelling, budgeting, finance and analysis
- Advanced Excel (writing macros, developing formulas, using functions such as pivot and lookup tables)
- Experience with major ERPs
- Demonstrated business partner and process improvement experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17443.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.