About the Company
Our client is a not for profit organization. They are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial analysis, participating in various projects and assisting with the reporting of financial information..
Why Work Here
- Lots of opportunity to learn and partner with the business
- Good mix of different personalities and backgrounds
- Work with people who want to make a difference
About the Opportunity
- Supporting the annual budget development process by working with your designated departments
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports
- Preparing working papers and analysis for the year-end audit
- Managing all required entries and month end process including creating schedules and financial statements to prepare the GL
- Providing forecasts and analysis for quarterly management
- 7+ years accounting experience and expertise in financial statements, preparation, lease accounting, tax accounting, etc
- Hybrid experience of month end transactional + FP+A
- Experience in Not for profit / Health care
$75,000 - $90,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30629.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.