About the Company
Our client is a not for profit organization. They are seeking a Senior Budget Analyst that will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial analysis, participating in project management, and reporting financial information for and to the company’s departments to assist managers in making decisions.
Why Work Here
- Lots of opportunity to learn and partner with the business
- Great Work Life balance
- Work with people who want to make a difference
- Fantastic compensation and benefits
About the Opportunity
- Supporting the annual budget development process by working with your designated departments
- Contributing to the development and implementation of accounting processes and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports in compliance with GAAP
- Providing forecasts and analysis for quarterly management reports for your designated departments
- Preparing working papers and analysis for the year-end audit including engaging with the external auditors
- Maintaining account databases including managing all required entries; controlling and reconciling existing accounts; and creating schedules and statements to prepare the general ledger
- 5+ years accounting experience and expertise in financial statement preparation, lease accounting
- Hybrid experience of month end transactional + FP+A
- Experience in Not for profit / Health care
$75,000 - $90,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 302225.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.