About the Opportunity
- Bookkeeping to trial balance, including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, cheque runs and account analysis
- Preparation of client payroll using internet payroll service providers (Payweb, Ceridian and ADP)
- Preparation of regulatory tax filing (T4, T5, HST, EHT & WSIB)
- Preparation of year end working paper package for accounting
- Drafting correspondence related to client engagements
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of bookkeeping experience working at an accounting firm
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel, and highly computer literate overall
- Extensive experience with QBO and Xero
- Experience in QBO ecosystem third party apps – Hubdoc, Plooto, Receipt Bank etc. would be an asset
- Understanding of Investment accounting bookkeeping (dealing with portfolios, handling dividends, capital gains and the corresponding T3 and T5 work) would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Organizational skills for prioritizing demands and work flow
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have a strong commitment to quality
- Solid understanding of business professionalism
- Able to successfully work in a team environment
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #381352.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.