This position is ideally suited to a candidate who would benefit from flexible hours and who is comfortable travelling to multiple locations throughout the city. In this position, you will be asked to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll activities, on-site at client locations as well as at our office.
About the Opportunity
- Assisting in the preparation of accurate financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Respond to various queries from auditors
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Assisting in the preparation of T4s, T5s, HST and other tax-related returns
- Assist with year-end closing
- Records and accounts investigation and adjustment
- Any and all other finance-related duties as required
- Assisting with payroll for multiple companies
- Ability to regularly travel to client’s locations
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting software is a must and the ability to work with new software
- Experience performing Accounts Payable and Receivable duties
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel skills
- At least 5 years of bookkeeping experience
- At least 5 years of payroll experience
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28252.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.