About the Company
Our client is a leading and growing supply chain management company. They are looking for a Senior Auditor. This role will be responsible for executing tests of internal controls over financial reporting based on the annual Audit Plan
Why Work Here
- Growing company
- Entrepreneurial Culture
About the Opportunity
- Lead discussions with process owners to understand and document key processes and controls.
- Create and maintain detailed process narratives and/or risk and control matrices (RCM). Ensure documentation is current and aligned with the business’ feedback.
- Create/update test scripts based on RCMs. Perform test of controls for design and operating effectiveness.
- Ensure working papers and supporting documents are complete and adequate.
- Analyze findings and observations to identify gaps, deficiencies and/or process improvements. Work with the business to ensure management action plan(s) are created to address any deficiencies. Track and follow up accordingly.
- Assist with quarterly CEO/CFO certification
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- Minimum 5 years in ICFR/internal audit (preferred) or process and control improvement function or public accounting experience.
- Ability to travel within Canada and US (required) approx. 10%
- Experience working with Great Plains an asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349276.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.