About the Company
Our client is in a Global Company in the Resources industry. They are looking for a Senior Auditor (Bilingual French) who will be responsible for the innovative internal audit practices to provide assurance and advisory services to the company’s stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work for a Global Company
- Work from Home Option
About the Opportunity
- Conduct assessments on current and emerging risks
- Identify management controls to mitigate key risks
- Develop and perform simulation testing to verify if controls are operating as intended
- Plan remote and on-site auditing
- Determine control gaps, root-causes for those gaps, and propose constructive and practical improvements
- Present audit results and solutions to management
- Help bring the audit profession into the future by using digital technology to deliver outstanding risk and audit management services
- Undertake ad-hoc special reviews as required
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients
- CIA, CISA or working towards
- At least 5 years of working experience in an international environment
- Bilingual (can speak French well/fluently)
- Working experience or qualifications/certifications in the following areas of specialization would be an advantage: Capital Project Management, ESG, Maintenance or IT
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 344274.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.