About the Opportunity
- Review and provide status reports of previously issued audit recommendations (status of implementation)
- Based on the review of information received determine audit recommendation and provide to Manager for implementation
- Prepare, organize and update audit files using audit management software
- Work with and update information on audit recommendations contained in an Access database
- Assist with other duties as required
- CPA designation or equivalent
- 3+ years recent experience conducting operational and/or internal audits
- Sound knowledge of audit procedures (from plan to execution to testing)
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Excellent written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #326892.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.