About the Company
Our client is a leading global entertainment company. They are looking for a Senior Auditor who will help develop and deliver on a global internal audit plan for the company as well as support the certification of internal controls over financial reporting
Why Work Here
- Very fast-growing company across the globe
- Focus on building home-grown talent and encourages cross-functional movement
About the Opportunity
- Understand and document significant processes at various business units;
- Identify the risks to the integrity of the Company’s financial statements as well as risks to the achievement of the company’s strategic priorities and objectives, and identify the related controls;
- Identify, document, and communicate to respective process owners the areas of process improvements, and work collaboratively with process owners to support those improvements;
- Effectively design and perform tests of controls;
- Evaluate the completeness and accuracy of information that supports the controls;
- Coordinate with external audit regarding process documentation, testing procedures, audit requests, and audit findings to achieve audit efficiencies;
- Assist the leadership of the Internal Audit function with quarterly reporting to the Audit Committee and periodic status updates to executive business owners and members of management;
- Work with process and project owners on various initiatives or projects within the company to represent the risk and control perspective.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in compliance or audit
- SAP Experience is an asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #326274.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.