About the Company
Our client is a large Canadian organization in the financial services industry. They are looking for a Senior Auditor to actively support the internal audit efforts through execution of audit projects, including operational, financial, information systems, and compliance audits.
Why Work Here
- Very good/ close-knit environment/ team-oriented
- Good work/life balance
- Low turnover
- Currently working from home
About the Opportunity
- Prepare audit workpapers that support the audit scope and final report, and are documented in accordance to audit standards
- Researches business unit strategy, products lines, relevant accounting guidelines, and administrative systems to become familiar with client’s business process and environment
- Conduct audit interviews and prepare process flows to identify and document key risks and controls
- Perform risk assessments of business operations, financial reporting processes, information systems, and technologies
- Assist in the development and completes the execution of test plans that assess risk and controls on operating procedures and processes
- Collaborate with external auditor on reviews of Company accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- CPA or CIA
- 2-3 years of relevant audit work experience
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
$60,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28408.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.