About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for Senior Auditors who will be a part of a team of professionals contributing to the Office’s mandate of promoting accountability and value for money in government and broader public sector operations.
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team
- Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Conduct VFM audits in an exceptionally diverse range of challenging and interesting assignments
- Identify, develop and prioritize significant audit issues
- Contribute to, and participate in, the drafting of VFM audit reports
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with operational audits or public accounting background
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28149.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.