About the Company
Our client is a privately owned leader in the professional services industry. This organization is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their organization and assist with performing a variety of tasks within the financial, operational and technology areas of the business.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great, dynamic organization
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Defined contribution pension plan
About the Opportunity
- Perform end to end audits including planning, scoping, fieldwork, testing and the delivery of high-quality audit reports
- Perform detailed risk and control assessments of areas under audit consideration
- Develop and execute audit programs and procedures to effectively address the risks, controls and governance issues identified
- Identify and resolve complex issues and provide recommendations which add value
- Ensure audit findings and recommendations are addressed on a timely basis
- Communicate the results of work by preparing audit reports to appropriate parties
- 2-5 years of internal audit, internal controls, finance, accounting, IT, operations or other relevant experience
$70,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27910.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.