ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SENIOR AUDITOR ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF FLEXIBILITY, REWARDS, AND RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop professionally and be involved with the senior management team. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus, and they offer an excellent work-life balance and good benefits to their employees. This company is well-positioned for success, making this a fantastic opportunity to grow your career.
About the Opportunity
- Execute audits ranging in complexity based on established audit plans/budget and execute the audit in accordance with established standards ensuring completion
- Independently prepare the Risk Control Matrix, Audit Programs, Findings Grid and Audit Report
- Assess and present objective and independent audit opinion on the adequacy of internal controls
- Provide subject matter expertise and/or input to audit projects/initiatives
- Lead/support risk assessment process to identify key risks and identify opportunities where controls are missing
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of working audit experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22219.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.