About the Company
Our client is a leading insurance company providing a wide range of products and services. They are currently looking for a Senior Audit Specialist, IT Audit to plan, schedule and execute audit activities for the department.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Amazing collaborative culture with little to no turnover, opportunity to work with an amazing group of professionals
- Always interesting and challenging projects on the go with great work-life balance
- Work for an excellent boss
About the Opportunity
- Planning, scheduling and leading complex audits concurrently, such as information security, IT general controls, systems conversions, and system developments.
- Designing and conducting analysis of data using automated tools, gathering source file needs, coordinating reconciliation of control totals and preparing data analytics for external auditors, regulators and business partners.
- Leading audits, coordinating fieldwork, delivering updates to senior management and providing coaching and technical support to the team.
- Consulting on corporate initiatives and monitoring large projects to provide feedback on risks and best practices based on business process, regulatory and technical knowledge
- CISA Certification
- Firm or Industry experience
- Insurance experience is an asset
- CPA or CIA is a strong asset
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29466.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.