About the Company
Our client is a leading insurance company providing a wide range of products and services. They are currently looking for a Senior Audit Specialist who will be responsible for leading audits, including complex audits for areas with a financial accounting focus (examples include changes to accounting standards, financial systems conversions, tax, systems development projects)
Why Work Here
- Always interesting and challenging projects on the go
- Work with an amazing group of professionals
- Amazing collaborative culture with little to no turnover
About the Opportunity
- Planning, scheduling, executing and overseeing complex audits concurrently, including conducting risk assessments, developing audit programs, coordinating field work, preparing audit reports and delivering updates to business partners.
- Designing and conducting analysis of data using automated tools, gathering source file needs, coordinating reconciliation of control totals and preparing data analytics for external auditors, regulators and business partners.
- Coaching, mentoring, and contributing to the development of the audit team and acting as a department resource for business process knowledge or subject matter expertise. unique to financial accounting.
- Consulting on corporate initiatives and monitoring large projects to provide feedback on risks and best practices based on business process, regulatory and specialty knowledge.
- 5+ years of total internal audit or internal and external audit experience
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #327858.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role