About the Company
This is an exciting new role in an organization focused on creating a healthy work environment and solutions for their customers. They are looking for a Senior Audit & Financial Reporting Analyst to assist with Financial Planning & Analysis and create design and controls through strategic and tactical planning.
Why Work Here
- Flexible work environment – Opportunity to work from home!
- Great compensation and benefits
- Easy going team and work environment
About the Opportunity
- FORECASTING, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND REPORTING (50%)
- Prepare specialized/supplementary forecast reports and/or revisions as required
- Assist in the annual budgeting for the Company
- Consolidate & analyze internal budget requests and propose recommendations to balance the organizational budget
- Working closely with the business leads to gather data and perform quarterly performance measures analysis and reporting to internal & external users
- Assist in the revenue & expenses forecast reporting on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
- Assist with developing and compiling forecasting, financial and trending models to enhance insights for the Manager, Financial Planning, Budgeting
- COST MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES (30%)
- Prepare and perform cost management activities
- Conduct contribution margin analysis and review for each major line of business for the organization
- Collaborates effectively with various levels of management to develop appropriate contribution margin benchmark on a regular basis to ensure the cost components are reflected at the current realistic and achievable levels
- Using activity-based costing, develop and analyze CM outputs and provides effective recommendations and plan of actions to improve cost management program, add-value for the end process/products, improve processes, determine the cost of customers, and develop the pricing strategies
- Provide financial analytical decision support through performing sales & margin analysis, product & service performance analysis, customer/contract profit & loss analysis for new/existing business, business case analysis
- AUDIT PREPARATION AND OTHER DUTIES (20%)
- Assist with the internal and external audit preparation with the objective of meeting all statutory and internal requirements
- Apply knowledge in auditing standards and practices to assist in the audit preparation process and identify areas of improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in the process as well as coordinating with the external financial auditors
- Audit and validate the system data integrity for financial reporting purposes
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects, reporting and presentation requirements
- Min 4-5 years' experience
- Experience with FP+A – budgeting and Forecasting
- Experience with reporting and some audit exposure
$85,000 to $90,000/ year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 329854.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.