About the Opportunity
- Provide analysis around various strategic initiatives (i.e M&A transactions)
- Create key financial models to support budgeting/forecasting, scenario analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Completing scenario analyses, forecasting results, and ensuring ROI is maximized
- Prepares annual and quarterly decks to Senior Management
- Actively involved in the implementation of a modeling and data analytics tool (Adaptive)
- Bachelor’s in Finance (CFA, CMA, MBA – asset)
- 5+ years of experience working within FP&A and preferably within a strategy role
- Previous work with high growth technology company is an asset
- Advanced Excel financial modelling skills
- Adaptive, PowerBI or SQL programming language an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #323982.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.