About the Company
Our client is a leading public accounting firm. They are currently looking for a Senior Associate, Audit and Accounting, to work with various clients, prepare year ends and tax returns, and perform audits in addition to other related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Strong work-life balance
- Collaborative culture where partners are approachable, inclusive, and want people to be successful
- Open door policy and very open environment with virtual socials, sports pools, games
- Fantastic monthly Health and Wellness programs
About the Opportunity
- Utilizing your experience and knowledge, prepare year ends and tax returns for your assigned clients
- Working with the manager/partner on file, perform audits for clients according to GCSE standards and policies
- Direct junior staff on engagements, ensuring that performance expectations are being met. Act as the lead for all junior staff
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Interact with clients to ensure that information needed and requested is received
- Remain current on applicable and financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements
- With partners and managers, foster an innovative and team-oriented environment. Work towards being an efficient and cohesive team
- Use technology implemented to continuously improve service offerings
- CPA or in progress (3+ years exp)
- Experience in roles such as Associate or Senior Associate
- Familiarity with ASPE/Private organizations
- Background with mid-sized to large company
- Strong communication and leadership skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29691.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.