About the Company
Our client is a globally privately-owned technology company looking to add a Senior Analyst, Valuations to their team. This role will support and drive objectives of the Corporate Analytics, ensuring senior leadership teams and business partners receive relevant data-driven analytics to empower short and long-term business planning and strategies.
Why Work Here
- Fast growing, dynamic, progressive company that is looking to grow
- Growth in this role with performance
About the Opportunity
- Financial modelling including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Analyze funds, companies, and industries from an investment perspective
- Provide business related analysis and guidance with senior leadership teams and business partners
- Engage with project partners, financial institutions and consultants on matters related to the financial performance of the company and its investments
- Develop and help implement strategies for initiatives to increase revenue, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value
- Solve complex problems with simple and scalable solutions
- Report monthly financial and non-financial performance of IX operations to senior leadership
- Project manage operational initiatives, measuring progress and driving accountability
- MBA / CFA / CBV are assets
- 3-5 years of related experience; 2-3 years working on valuation models with technology companies
- Strong modelling / valuations experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28995.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.