About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturing organization. This very collaborative, close-knit group is hardworking with a common goal in mind, to deliver a great service to clients. They are looking for a Senior Analyst, Tax who will be responsible for the reporting and compliance of two or more groups within the organization.
Why Work Here
- Great collaborating, hardworking group, diverse demographics in the team
- Great northern location to avoid the commute into the city
- Room for progression throughout this massive team
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and review federal and provincial income tax returns for the Group, including related working papers
- Prepare and review documentation for foreign affiliate reporting
- Compute tax instalments and ensure payments are made on a timely basis
- Assist with updating ACB, PUC, safe income and foreign affiliate surplus calculations
- Assist with technical research and analyses (Canadian domestic and foreign affiliate issues) for reporting and planning purposes
- Assist with external tax audits
- Tax accounting for quarterly income tax provisions according to US GAAP, including tax estimates for both planning and reporting purposes
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies on tax related matters
- Implement and maintain best practices to minimize tax risk
- CPA (or CPA In Progress), or MTax, or In-depth tax level 1-3 experience
- 3 years of corporate tax experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- US GAAP experience is an asset
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 28938.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.