About the Company
Our client is a well-respected company in the asset management industry. Our client provides a competitive compensation package with benefits, and they put value in teamwork, unity, excellence and respect. They are looking for a Senior Analyst to play an integral role within the real estate side of the business.
- Excellent, team-based culture
- Great work/life balance (very little overtime)
- Mentorship and development opportunities
- Low turnover environment
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle appraisal process, from appraiser bid/engage to valuation review and approval
- Assist various external and internal partners to complete the appraisal process in a diligent and timely manner
- Liaise directly with the appraisers/asset managers to communicate concerns and address issues
- Prepare various schedules and memos for valuation reporting to senior management
- Liaise with Investment Management to stay current on changes to the company’s real estate portfolio and asset modification plans
- Apply research against external appraisal to validate reasonability of valuation inputs/assumptions and results
- Collate supporting documentation, prepare working papers and respond to queries from auditors
- Support the Investment Management department and respond to enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Generate and analyze monthly performance return reports to ensure returns are reasonable
- 7+ years of related working experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to understand and resolve problems independently or with minimal guidance
- Strong Experience with AE (Argus Enterprise)
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27544.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.