ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY? Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst, Private Equity to join their team for a 12 month contract.
Senior Analyst, Private Equity - 12 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst in their Private Equity team for a long-term contract to assist during a transition period.
About the Opportunity
- Record transactions related to investment details, cash transactions, and fair value changes, acquisitions and dispositions
- Partner with Investment operations preparing reports and analysis as needed
- Financial reporting and preparation of working papers for quarter and year-end, working closely with external auditors
- Calculate investment returns of the portfolio and provide required reporting to the relevant stakeholders
- Assist with new system implementation project including documentation and testing as required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong soft skills
- Comfortable learning and using new technology and software
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23977.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.