About the Company
Our client is a leading company servicing the aviation industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Analyst, New Business Development and Revenue Diversification who will be reporting to the Manager, Revenue Diversification. This role is responsible for supporting the generation of new, non-passenger dependent revenues, developing business cases and supporting execution programs for a variety of commercial and investment decisions.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Work hard, play hard culture with very passionate people
- Company likes to promote from within
- Opportunity to get into aviation
- Assist with generating opportunities in the new business development pipeline by completing market scans to identify prospective new business partners, investment, and diversification opportunities
- Research new markets, consolidate and disseminate large amounts of composite data from various sources and produce comprehensive assessments of new opportunities, potential alternatives and courses of action
- Draft comprehensive business cases, including financial modelling, and sensitivity analysis
- Perform analysis and make recommendations to help inform strategic decision making as it relates to new business development opportunities
- Support the execution of various commercial and investment decisions
- Build and maintain sophisticated financial models to test various sensitivities and provide meticulous analysis to inform and ultimately deliver flexible and well-considered proposals/deals, including the review of internal productivity and impacts to the company’s labour planning
- Assist in the development of reports and presentations that identify potential changes to current unionized and non-unionized operating and staffing models
- Actively involved in developing the 3-year strategic Revenue Diversification and New Business Development business plan to achieve the multi-year corporate imperative of $155M in non-passenger revenues by 2031
- Complete analysis and presentations to support the development and management of budgets under New Business Development P&L
- Evaluate highly confidential financial statements, projections, client contracts and business plans of prospective ventures and new business partners as well as assist in competing rigorous market, risk and financial due diligence
- Develop, maintain, and report on the department’s continuous improvement initiatives, including the ongoing evaluation of new technologies and savings realized vis-à-vis initial expectation
- Develop senior-level presentations and multi-faceted business cases to various partners for input, feedback, direction and decision
- Engage subject matter experts and leaders from across the company to identify and assess internal opportunities for revenue diversification and efficiency gains
- Identify new and emerging technologies that lead to operational efficiencies and improvements in productivity and make recommendations for staffing plans that align with enhanced productivity levels
- Act as the department’s point of contact for forecasting, spend management and reporting including monthly updates to pipeline reports and executive presentations
- Responsible for the post-implementation analysis and establishment of new key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure productivity gains
- CPA designation or in-progress
- 3 years’ experience in strategic growth/sales, business development, finance, or similar field.
- 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing new revenue programs – from initial concept through to execution.
- 3 years’ multi-stakeholder/client management.
- Experience in financial analysis, statistical analysis, or financial reporting.
- Able to acquire and retain Transportation Security Clearance at the designated level for the position
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #370848.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.