About the Company
Our client is a publicly-listed corporation in the asset management industry. They are a diversified company looking for a Senior Analyst to join their successful team. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture in a low turnover environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Hours are very good - slightly more overtime during year end (Jan/Feb) and some at quarter end (but very reasonable.
- Great team culture - team does quarterly team events (like bowling, ping pong etc.)
About the Opportunity
- Prepare the daily custody positions, valuation and cash reconciliations of all funds and investigating all differences to ensure they are explained and are not NAV impacting
- Prepare the weekly reconciliation report to identify any custody and valuation breaks
- Maintain the fund’s shadow NAV internally on the portfolio management system
- Support the portfolio management process including researching pricing, ensuring compliance with the company’s pricing policy, and commission reporting
- Process all fund expenses in a timely manner including redemption and distribution payments
- Review all redemption calculations
- Review the month end NAV calculations
- Review the monthly and quarterly management fee and sub-advisor fee calculations
- Support the daily subscription process (ATM program) related to the Sprott Asset Management Passive funds platform
- Ensure proxy voting for all funds is done according to the company’s policy and on a timely basis
- Prepare all CRM reporting for the managed account portfolios
- Provide operational support for the fund audits
- CPA is an asset
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Exposure to NAV calculations, valuations and cash reconciliations of funds
- Strong knowledge of Fund accounting
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28962.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.