About the Company
Our client is a large company in the financial services industry. They offer a competitive compensation plan, plus a bonus. They provide a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your skills. Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their successful organization.
- Excellent, reputable company
- Exposure with senior leadership team
- Performance driven culture
- Supportive and professional environment
- Fun place to work where employees are valued
About the Opportunity
- Provide risk and control subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders
- Provide input to the development of process control functionality and reporting for system implementations
- Recommend and document internal controls and process improvements
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new internal controls
- Conduct reviews of pension transactions by examining business processes/risks
- Provide oversight to execute key control activities such as pension overpayments, user access attestation process, compliance / incident reporting, pensioner verification and employer attestation programs
- 3+ years of related experience documenting and evaluating business risks and controls ideally in the financial services industry
- Exposure to Portfolio Investment systems or capital market systems is an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25730.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.