About the Company
Our client is a large publicly traded retail organization. They are looking for a Senior Analyst, Financial Systems (Inventory) who will be responsible for supporting the financial systems used by the Finance & Accounting department.
Why Work Here
- Join an established and highly reputed organization, that is going through a period of continuous growth
- Lots of opportunity for career development and advancement
- Flexible culture and environment, with hybrid work set up
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with Business Partners and Cross-functional team members.
- Understand Finance requirements from an inventory accounting, costing and control perspective to ensure these requirements are met on project initiatives and to ensure that overall business objectives are met.
- Provide systems support to the finance team, particularly Inventory Accounting group, with inventory subsystems and related integrations into the financial management system
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and solve operation system issues as they relate to financial transactions and information
- Represent finance on cross functional teams to implement a new WMS system
- Support the development of integrations between the new WMS and 3PL systems and the Financial Management system including gathering end user requirements, collaboration with other Business Analysts on the design, writing test scripts and performing testing of the final solutions.
- Document processes and standard operating procedures and training users as required
- Ad hoc projects, analyses and data requests as required
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and communicate recommendations to members of cross functional teams and management
- CPA designation preferred
- Minimum 3-5+ years of progressive experience in financial analysis roles with an emphasis on supply chain and inventory processes, costing and accounting
- Experience implementing and working with Financial Management Systems for a medium/large sized company (Microsoft Dynamics NAV or related)
- Experience with a Warehouse Management System (WHS) is a must
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau and Microsoft Access
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 327096.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role