About the Company
Our client is Canada’s top law and professional services firm. They are looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team to be responsible for building financial models plus budgets at the corporate and business line level for both revenues and expenses. This role involves extensive business partnering with the executive leadership team and Senior Partners to develop a sound understanding of expectations to occur in your forecasting.
Why Work Here
- Great team culture, well dressed office
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunities for future promotion and special projects as this organization is continually growing and changing
About the Opportunity
- Build financial models, assess impact on key metrics and perform sensitivity analyses
- Prepare reports for the analysis of business performance on key accounts and major lines of business
- Conduct competitive analysis to enhance business profits
- Conduct pricing analysis on key accounts and business categories
- Ad-hoc projects and various other tasks as required
- CPA or MBA
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a similar capacity with FP&A
- Working experience with SQL or VBA
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25272.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.