Our client is looking for a strong Senior Analyst of FP&A to join their team.
About the Company
Our client, is hiring a Senior Analyst of FP&A. This role acts as the primary producer of complex financial models, corporate level budgets and big data analysis for key categories of this business. Your mastery of technical analytical tools such as SQL, VBA and BI Tools will be critically valuable in this position as you will be presenting your forecasts and analysis frequently to the executive senior leadership team.
There is a good work-life balance here in this very polished, corporate environment, as well as lots of room for progression technically and from a leadership perspective.
About the Opportunity
- Leverage excel and BI tools to build complex budgets, forecasts and financial models
- Utilize SQL and Macros to analyze big data
- Write and present commentary on business KPI's
- Collaborate extensively with senior leadership to build assumptions into forecasts
- Develop robust understanding of historical data and conduct competitive/market analysis
- Participate in strategic planning exercises
- Train junior staff
- Other ad-hoc projects and other responsibilities not listed
- CPA or MBA or CFA
- Prior experience in financial modelling and big data
- Nice to have SQL, VBA, Macros, BI Tools
- 4 years plus in FP&A
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24753.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.