About the Company
Our client is a leading investment firm and they are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- Reporting to Vice President, Finance, the successful candidate will have both technical and strong business acumen skills working closely with Finance Team and Business stakeholders
- 50% Power Bi visualization of data through reports/dashboards, working closely with business users
- 50% Data Engineering (Azure MSSQL, ADF Azure data factory, SQL, data pipelines)
- This person will not be doing data analysis but will communicate with Finance Team often, needs to have worked
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL, Data Engineering, PowerBI, Azure data tools
- Experience with manipulating / working with Financial data, preferably in Asset Management / Investments
- Proven PowerBI reporting/dashboarding skills
- Proven experience with Azure SQL, ADF, data pipelines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to travel to either downtown or Oakville office 2x/week
- Experience in real estate, asset management, private equity, fund management industries
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 394505
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.