About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturing company. They are looking for a Bilingual Senior Analyst, Compliance and Internal Controls to help assess and test process level controls, IT general controls and application controls in order to support the SOX certification program. This organization can provide you with a good work/life balance, a competitive compensation plan and bonus!
About the Opportunity
- Lead meetings, workshops and interviews to conduct walkthroughs of key in-scope processes
- Complete all components of the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation package
- Report all control deficiencies identified on business processes to the responsible areas
- Provide support to all business units regarding activities related to process improvement by identifying risks and controls and associated solutions
- Deliver periodic training and expertise to process owners, control owners and control performers
- Monitor the compliance program from different sources: Environmental, Health and Safety, Anti-Corruption, Fraud prevention, Antitrust, etc.
- Ensure all compliance issues are properly evaluated, investigated and reported
- Facilitate consistency with Company compliance policies, procedures, and standards
- Manage compliance mailbox and a variety of internal databases used for tracking compliance
- Manage multiple assignments, achieve deadlines and deliver quality results within a team environment
- CPA and/or CIA/CISA/CRM
- 4-6 years of experience in compliance and internal controls with a minimum of 2 years working in external and/or internal auditing
- Strong knowledge and experience in evaluating internal controls under the COSO framework
- Experience with Compliance Activities and policies and procedures
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28917.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.