About the Company
Our client is a leading retail company. They are currently looking for a Senior Analyst, Accounting to assist with the corporate accounting functions of the firm.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Supportive Management and Staff
- Company values learning & development programs
- Work from home environment and hybrid environment post covid
About the Opportunity
- Perform month-end and year-end closing activities, including the preparation and review of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Resolve issues related to account reconciliations and analyses by working with the various departments (i.e. HR, Legal, Merchandising, Retail Operations, Real Estate, etc.)
- Identify and execute process improvements for existing month-end activities and reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of supplementary schedules and analysis for financial reporting (Management Reporting / Tax Filings / Stats Canada Reporting)
- Participate in projects for upgrade rollouts and system implementation(s), including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, etc.
- CPA Designated
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Good Corporate Accounting experience (M/E, J/Es, Reconciliations etc)
- Exposure to audit process
- Experience with process improvement
- Strong / Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with consumer markets
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29892.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.