About the Opportunity
- Management of entire credit lifecycle of clients
- Lead in delivering and performing historical trend and ratio analysis, assesses cash flow, industry risks and any other risk factors to provide risk assessments and recommended actions
- Interact with client’s CFOs/Controllers, VPs of Finance and Presidents to review financials health including onsite client visits when required
- Interact with Senior Sales Leaders, District Managers and Sales Representatives to gather information relative to a customer being analyzed including communication of credit decisions
- Establish Funding terms and Risk Tiers for all new and existing clients
- Manage all escalations from Sales, Banking, Implementation and Service Delivery; provide directions while ensuring compliance with organization’s Credit Risk Policy and Risk Matrix Business Initiatives.
- Perform enhanced due diligence reviews as it pertains to KYC (know your client)
- Develop a credit pre-screening matrix for new client sales orders to identify any credit concerns prior to implementation
- Identify areas for process improvements along with developing, maintaining and implementing process solutions for the Credit Risk team
- Monitor client base for changes in predictive risk scores; identify trends that may impact the company negatively
- 8 + years working experience in a Credit Risk environment
- Solid understanding of Credit & Risk Assessment
- Superior knowledge and experience in analyzing financial statements
- Experience in developing scorecards & dashboards
- KYC experience within Financial Services industry
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #301418.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.