ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ANALYST ROLE? Our client is looking for a strong Senior Analyst to join their team.
About the Company
The Senior Analyst, Financial Controls will provide support in the design and maintenance of an effective and efficient financial reporting and disclosure control framework. The Manager, Financial Controls will support the standardization of the finance processes globally.
This role will have critical interfaces with other members of the Financial Controls group to communicate and incentive consistent internal controls practices, as well as with the Risk Management group for the execution of the SOX Program. This position will require interaction with other business functions to provide support and improve the organization's control framework.
About the Opportunity
- Design and implement effective and efficient global finance business standards and procedures
- Provide training on the Standards and Procedures, and provide clarification where required
- Monitor internal audit findings in finance and support remediation as needed
- Manage internal sub-certification process over information used for the preparation of external disclosures
- Participate in different initiatives for business control improvements
- Review, update and assess current financial risks
- Develop generic control descriptions and coordinate with the sites the localization of the controls
- Monitor changes and update control documentation as needed
- Identify and support implementation of remediation plans where needed
- Five years post-degree experience assessing and designing internal controls required
- CPA or CIA designation preferred; equivalent experience will be considered
- Strong understanding of the COSO Internal Control – Integrated Framework (2013)
- Experience in automated and IT dependent controls, in a professional services firm or internal audit experience at a large, global public company
- High degree of competence with IFRS
- Project management skills – people, schedule and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17170.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.