About the Opportunity
- Conduct or participate in information security and compliance assessments based on established security frameworks, including, but not limited to, the IS0 27001, NIST CSF and CIS standards
- Evaluate customers’ cybersecurity posture using established models, and make recommendations to improve the maturity level
- Analyze and understand customers' cybersecurity challenges, and offer them creative, tailored solutions
- Provide cybersecurity advisory services to customers on compliance, risk, privacy, and other aspects of cybersecurity governance
- Maintain relationships with customers to assure their satisfaction, and generate new business opportunities
- Take a structured approach to project delivery to assure customer satisfaction and project profitability
- Participate in pre-sales activities, proposal development, customer needs analyses, and customer solution design with the sales team
- 10+ years’ experience in cybersecurity
- University degree in computer science or a field related such as, computer security or information technology, or a solid combination of education and experience
- Solid experience with several cybersecurity concepts, including Privacy Protection and Risk Management, and experience in assessing them
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29456.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.