About the Opportunity
- Manage all customer receivables, processes and collections including trade receivables, progress payments and letters of credit.
- Work with sales representatives and customers to collect all past due customer accounts.
- Establish monthly cash target in detail factoring invoices due in month, disputes, overall WCAP target and milestone/payment terms
- Assist with oversight of GBS (Global Business Services) as they work through collection and management of specific account
- Review project invoices to ensure milestones are met and send to customer
- Assist GBS team with cash application on a timely basis.
- Update customer aging as payments are received.
- Collect all customer amounts due and in particular, amounts past due.
- Process export sales orders for shipment.
- Prepare aged open item report and past due customer report.
- Review new customer accounts by performing credit checks and reviewing histories so as to set proper credit limits in consultation with management and periodic review and update existing customers’ credit terms.
- Audit and correct figures reported by sales department for new orders entered.
- Prepare month-end reports of financial data for parent company.
- Assist with external audit to provide support for sample testing
- Manage Month end reporting as relates to AR – Aging, Balances over 90 days due, collection results etc
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Commerce.
- 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a significant interest and ability to understand and question what is behind the numbers.
- Excellent computer skills along with literacy with Microsoft Excel and Word software are required.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, organized, and attention to detail is a must.
- Analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel.
- Effectively interact with all levels of staff and management.
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #386587.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.