About the Opportunity
- Processing supplier invoices including PO, non PO and credit invoices
- Communicate with buyers to have blocked invoices resolved and google sheets updated
- Run daily AP invoice imports
- Reconciliation of Sensaas invoices
- Processing of payments for both domestic and international suppliers
- Responsible for online banking payments
- Maintenance of rent schedules and payments.
- Reconciliation of non-invoiced receipts report.
- Reconciliation of key AP accounts as defined by the AP manager
- Assist AP manager to develop analysis of data from the Accounts Payable system
- Ensure discount invoices are processed right away
- Ensure AP closing deadlines are met each month
- Comply with department and organization goals and procedures
- Manage AP team members with problem resolution when required
- Work with the purchasing group to understand and problem solve blocked invoices and recommend corrective solutions
- Work with purchasing group to ensure GRNI is resolved within 30 days
- Post-secondary education in accounting is an asset
- At least 5 years previous AP experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high volume environment
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #326792
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.