About the Opportunity
- Responsible for ensuring all bank associated financial transactions are accounted for, recorded and reconciled appropriately in all sub-ledgers and the ERP system
- Responsible for performing daily analysis, reconciliation, and initial review of bank financial transactions in preparation for Finance Manager review, approval and sign off. Ensure reconciliation items identified are properly supported/documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with Operations to team and provide support on any inquiries
- Prepare ad hoc reporting, analysis and other commentary to support management decisions
- Assist in the compilation of management reporting for internal purposes to measure operational performance and to identify areas for improvement where required
- Recommend financial controls for areas of responsibility
- Participate in operational initiatives and other ad hoc projects when required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- University degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Experience in a financial institution ideally asset management sector
- Experience in large ERP with full understanding of sub-ledger to GL process flow an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #300703.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.