About the Company
Our client is a printing company that provides the capabilities and resources necessary to consistently meet and exceed Customer expectations for service, quality, and value. They are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for financial accounting & control of key functions.
Why Work Here
- Great work life balance
- High employee retention
- Family Atmosphere, Family Owned Business
About the Opportunity
- Prepare accurate and timely internal monthly financial statements and reporting for various legal entities, including accounting for the Real Estate and Property Management functions
- Review of monthly financial statements
- Preparation of monthly G/L account reconciliations for multiple entities
- Recording monthly transactions and journal entries, including accruals and intercompany activity
- Preparing sales tax returns
- Completion of financial statements & related supporting working papers for external financial audits
- Maintaining proper documentation for procedures and internal controls
- Communicate effectively and respectfully by building and maintaining strong relationships with management and staff at all levels
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as required
- Identify & implement process improvement opportunities
- 3+ years’ full cycle accounting experience in a multi-location, high-volume, fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong knowledge of ASPE is an asset
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30675.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.