About the Company
Our client is a leading retail company in the sale of industrial supplies. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to manage various accounting processes within the company.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Very collaborative culture where there are many colleagues that are like-minded and experiencing similar roles across different business areas.
- Work-life-balance is good.
- Perform the monthly financial close and prepare statements for various users.
- Perform variance and trend analysis, “What-If” scenarios and financial statement commentary.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business by always looking to improve processes, find efficiencies, and provide feedback that will drive the business to the next level, all while providing world class support to our Branch Services.
- Take on new responsibilities and projects as you grow into the role, gaining valuable accounting experience and business knowledge along the way.
- CPA In progress
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to partner with Branch Operations
- Strong Accounting background
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #384550.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.