About the Company
Our client is a leading global marketing and software company. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to work closely with and support the financial reporting functions of the company.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Excellent work/life balance,working from home
- Very open, modern and tech-based culture
- Subsidized full-service cafeteria and other employee perks
- Summer Work Hours program (eg Summer Fridays)
- Recognized as a Top Employer in Canada
- Flexible work arrangements
About the Opportunity
- Calculate, analyze, and record complex core revenue and cost of sale transactions
- Analyze and prepare complex monthly trust analysis of reserve obligation that is set up to fund future reward redemptions
- Prepare key quarterly audit schedules/working papers for financial statement audit and 10K reporting
- Provide answers to audit queries for external auditors and provide support to parent company 10K queries
- Provide instrumental support to Manager of Revenue on new cross-functional initiatives, projects, and ad hoc queries from internal and external customers
- Identify, recommend, implement improvements with respect to accounting and reporting processes and procedures
- Analyze key financial statement fluctuations and provide explanations to parent company on monthly, quarterly, annual variances
- CPA (CA/CMA/CGA/CPA) Designation
- Ideally previous experience and background from Public Accounting
- Experience with Revenue recognition and revenue reporting
- Experience with highly complex revenue analysis and accounting
- Strong communication skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29763.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.