About the Company
Our client is a global independent organization in the media and communications industry. They know how to deliver the best content in the world and are looking for a Senior Accountant to be part of their team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the timely completion of consolidation and reporting as well as overseeing the elimination and analysis of balance sheet and income statement balances on a monthly basis.
- Supportive, hardworking team with a great mentor
- Fast-moving industry
- Positive, energetic work environment
About the Opportunity
- Identify, manage and track eliminations within TV Content and International Distribution divisions
- Prepare monthly consolidated results for balance sheet and income statement including rolls and analysis of significant balances
- Prepare and reconcile various monthly analysis packs submitted to Group Finance
- Provide analysis and reconciliations of relevant balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Oversee and prepare working paper schedules on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and assist in year-end external and internal audits
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the general ledger, chart of accounts, and by title information
- Implement process improvements within areas of responsibility
- 3+ years of Financial Reporting and Consolidations experience
- Public company experience (IFRS/ US GAAP reporting)
- Great Plains experience is an asset
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, multi-tasking and execution skills
$70,000 - $75,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26050.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.