About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing manufacturing apparel company. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow profession. Their culture is very excellent and relaxed, offering plenty of employee perks. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to be responsible for the preparation of certain monthly accounting entries and quarterly and annual external Financial Statements, MD&A and securities filings.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture, relaxed with modern/industrial feel
- Sleek offices and modern desktops/furniture/office space
- Work hard/play hard culture
- Great company that is continuing to grow
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Financial Statements, Management reports, and certain accounting entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare financial analysis in support of IFRS accounting policy position papers
- Assist in quarterly reviews and annual year end audit of financial statements
- Upload internal financial statements and supporting schedules for financial statements
- Assist in preparing statements of cash flows and other comprehensive income
- Work with subsidiaries to assemble and prepare consolidated supporting schedules
- Prepare supporting schedules for MD&A reporting
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25241.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.